Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

And yet more change...

It's been two weeks since the last big change, so it must be time for another, right? Last Monday I gave notice to my current employer and accepted a position with the Information and Communication Systems (ICS) department of the LDS Church. My last day at Novell will be Friday the 21st, and my first day at the new job will be the next Monday. It is hard to leave Novell because they have been so good to me, but it feels like this is the right thing to do. The timing is not ideal since I am still adjusting to my new role at home, but as I'm not drowning quite yet, I might as well be daring and move into deeper water and see whether I sink or swim!

Is change like bad luck -- does it happen in threes? If so, I'm afraid to ask or even wonder what the final installment will be.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should beat change to the punch and just buy a beehive or some chickens or something. :)

    ReplyDelete