Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

S*N*O*W

It's another snowy morning, but somehow, I don't mind as much as last time. At least most of the leaves are off the trees and it is November!

A funny thing happened on my way to work. I pulled out of my garage and hit the button to close the garage. The door went down about a foot, then rolled back up, which means the sensors are unhappy. I had just pulled the garbage can in, so I got out and made sure it was not blocking the sensor.

Tried again. No dice. Got back out of the car, checked the sensors. They were kinda spider-webby, and the snow was blowing just right so that it stuck to the webs. I got out a tissue and cleared the sensors, and was finally able to get the door closed.

In 8 years, that's never happened. Must take just the right combination of wind, snow, and webs.

For a cool halloween candy dispenser, check out this posting by Mrs Mordecai!

4 comments:

  1. That's kinda funny! Ours is always off, but I think it's the fault of a certain two-year-old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have problems with some "Webbs" being at our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To DB:
    LOL! I don't think that branch of your family reads my blog, so you might not get any mileage out of that one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Holly, can't wait to get together and learn some new things. Oh yeah, and stuff about cubs too! ha ha

    ReplyDelete