Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Friday, February 5, 2010

Greetings from....

Cloudy, soon-to-be-wet Southern California. I suspect it will be a new Disney experience today -- Disney in the rain. Interestingly, that though does not seem to be deterring my Disney companions one bit -- even though three of them live here and can go pretty much any day they want. (I just read this to my friend and she responded with, "Would you still respect me if I let a little rain deter me from going to Disneyland?)

I spent 16 months in the Netherlands -- so some rain won't bother me. At least I'm not riding a bike in it! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I hope it cuts the crowds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep -- that was the least crowded I have ever seen Disneyland! I rained off and on all day (mostly on), but often it was more of a fine mist than a downpour.

    ReplyDelete