Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Monday, April 5, 2010

UBE Spring Concerts

It's one of the most wonderful times of the year -- CONCERT SEASON!

The Utah Baroque Ensemble is presenting three concerts this month:

Date: Sunday April 11th
Place: 1081 West 1060 North, Provo

Date: Saturday April 17th
Place: Assembly Hall on Temple Square, Salt Lake City

Date: Sunday April 18th
Place: 865 West 1000 North, Orem

Each performance begins at 7:30 and is suitable for audience members 8 years of age and older. All performances are free of charge.

For maps to the Provo and Orem locations, please go to the calendar on the UBE website, www.utahbaroque.org


Program:

Festival Jubilate / K. Lee Scott
Wash Me Throughly

Jubilate Deo
Psalm 114

Nach dir, Herr, verlanget mich, BWV 150 / J.S. Bach

Psalm 100 (Jauchzet dem Herrn, Alle Welt) / Mendelssohn
Beati Quorum Via / Charles Stanford

Bless the Lord / David Sargent
Praise Ye Him / David Sargent
O Clap Your Hands / David Sargent

How Firm a Foundation
Saints Bound for Heaven (shape note)
Saints Bound for Heaven / Alice Parker

Witness

The Word was God

Hope to see you there! (My favorite one, if I can only choose one, is the "The Word was God". If I can choose two, the other one is "Wash me throughly").

No comments:

Post a Comment