Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Need something to do tonight?

Tonight is opening night of BYU's production of the musical "Thoroughly Modern Millie". It starts at 7:30 PM in the DeJong Concert Hall in the Harris Fine Acts Center. When I called for tickets yesterday, they mentioned a special -- two for one balcony seats tonight. That is a sweet deal, and when I looked at the open seats yesterday, there were lots available.

So, if you like musicals, especially high-energy funny ones, give it a try. I'm going tonight, so will let you know later if it lives up to my expectations.

If you want to take advantage of the balcony deal tonight, call the ticket office at 422-7664. The offer is only for tonight, though the show runs through the end of the month. There are matinees on both Saturdays and those tickets are a bit cheaper ($13). Regular prices are $21 for adults, $19 for Alumni. I don't remember the student rate.

If you are a current member of KBYU FM, your member card is good for 2 for 1 admission to any showing, any seating area.

Get ready for some toe-tapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment