Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lemon Tart

I tried a new recipe today -- Whole lemon tart (meaning, use the whole lemon except for the seeds)

The recipe came from one of the food blogs I love to read, Smitten Kitchen.

To me it seemed to be the grown-up sibling of lemon bars. One of my fellow consumers agreed. This is the first time I've made a tart, and I would definitely make this one again. B.S. - I saved a piece out for you and will bring it with me tomorrow night. :-)

1 comment:

  1. These sound awesome! I've been checking in on your blog from time to time but only JUST realized that I bookmarked it incorrectly--I thought you just hadn't posted anything since last October. I la-la-la-la-la-LOVE trying new recipes so now I am going to have to go back to play catch-up. (Not to be confused with catsup)

    ReplyDelete