Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas memory

When I was in High School, my dad always put up Christmas lights that I could see at night through my bedroom window. Last night, as I prepared to sleep at Mr and Mrs Mordecai's house, I noticed Christmas lights shining through the window above my bed. What a lovely remembrance of years gone by!

For a moment, it made me think, "Maybe I SHOULD put up lights on my house", but that was quickly followed by, "I'd have to put them on the back of the house in order to see them from my room."

Maybe I should just put them around my bedroom window and call it good. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure we could find some kind neighbors who would be willing to put up a few lights :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can volunteer an excellent source of labor who is highly motivated by treats!

    ReplyDelete