Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A new Christmas Tradition

This year, I had a bad case of the "bah humbugs". I wasn't excited about wrapping presents, or making cookies, or anything Christmas-y. And then I attended the Carol Service at the Cathedral of the Madeleine. Wow! The music and text were beautiful and I walked out of there with my heart full of love for Christmas and the remembrance of the birth of our Savior. Interestingly, I was also excited to wrap presents, make Christmas goodies, and spread Christmas cheer. Don't be looking for a Christmas card from me anytime soon, because that is always the last entry on my to-do list and I never seem to get that far!

No comments:

Post a Comment