Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Friday, June 19, 2009

A great play!

Last night I traveled up to Midvale to see the Pinnacle Acting Company perform "Charley's Aunt". I loved it! It is a very funny play, and the acting was terrific. So, if you need some entertainment in the very near future you can see it tonight or tomorrow, or next week on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Shows are nightly at 7:30 PM, with Saturday Matinees at 2 PM. Tip: Thursday is 2-for-1 admission.

To get there from Utah County, take I-15 up to 90th South, and turn left from the exit ramp. Turn right at the 2nd light (700 West) and take that to Midvale. At 7720 South, you will find a small 2-story building on the SE corner. That's the Midvale Performing Arts Center.

Tickets are $10.00 in advance (click here to purchase online) or $12.00 at the door. If purchasing tickets online for Thursday night, only buy half as many as you need for the 2-for-1 deal.

It's good, clean fun and you won't be sorry!

Oh -- seating tip...the stage is quite high, so I recommend sitting in the elevated area at the back of the theater on the padded folding chairs rather down in the regular theater seats. Much less neck-craning. When you get there, it will be quite cold - they cool it down before the performance and then turn off the A/C so that you can hear the actors (who are NOT wearing microphones. Hooray!) (I may not have mentioned that before, but I dislike it when actors and singers wear microphones. That's why I am not a big Tuacahn fan)

Pinnacle Acting Company
Midvale Performing Arts Center
695 W. Center Street. (7720 S.) Midvale, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment