Why I have a blog

My photo
Since I never seem to get around to sending out Christmas cards or letters, I decided to blog a bit to keep my fans updated. :-)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is ALMOST over (23 minutes left in MY time zone). I spent the evening at BYU watching the old Lon Chaney "Phantom of the Opera" silent movie with a WONDERFUL theater organist providing the soundtrack. The new BYU gamelan ensemble also performed, which was cool since I had just listened to the Thinking Aloud program about the gamelan during my recent road trip.

When I got home, I found this link in an email, and I just had to share.

If you haven't heard my story about why I'm going to H-E-Double-hockey-sticks, you are missing half of the joke, but, it's still a funny e-card.

(If you want to hear the story, I might think about emailing it you separately, upon request.)

No comments:

Post a Comment